Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have returned

Hello All

I started this blog when I was first going through the pains of separation and having to deal with all the issues that went along with it. I documented my pain and suffering, the trials and tribulation, the defeats and victories. Then one day I woke up and realized that I had to let go of the past for a while, I could not keep rehashing it, it was taking a mental and a physical toll on me. So I deleted the blog, and yes I regret doing it.

But now I am ready to start again. The wounds have healed and I am starting a new life with a better perspective on what went wrong before and determined to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them again. This is probably easier said then done….but I will try.

I will post again soon and start telling you all about the issues and concerns being a single part time parent. I will also share what I have learned going through the separation so hopefully you can learn from my mistakes ( and I made a lot of them) and not repeat them.

Talk to you soon

2 comments:

  1. welcome back... it's rough out there after divorce. I never thought I would live through it. But you do. You do for those that need you to. I have two amazing daughters and I had to put everything aside for them. In the meantime, I met so many wonderful people that helped me. I also met an incredible man, my best friend, my soul mate... As I say "there really is happily ever after"!

    You, too, will say that in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appriciate your words of encouragement. I hope you are right, because the nights that I don't have the kids feel like a dark hole right now

    ReplyDelete